Looking for Easy birthday cakes recipes for kids? We are going to give you delicious and easy birthday cakes recipes for your little ones. Take a look at this post and find for yourself! Read also this post to find ideas to plan a successful children’s party. Don’t forget to have a look at our posts about tips to prepare delicious cookies and Spicing up your kids party in Birmingham.
Here I am going to give the best and Easy birthday cakes recipes for kids. I am sure you will love them all! The difficult part is choosing just one!
Easy birthday cakes recipes for kids: Make it Delicious!
Chocolate Cake With Coverage
300 grams of sugar
300 grams of butter
400 grams of semisweet chocolate
40 grams of wheat flour
200 g of almond flour
Method of preparation
- Separate the whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg yolks with sugar in a bowl and stir until foamy and be clear.
- Melt the chocolate in a pan and add the beaten egg yolks.
- Mix wheat flour, almond flour, and butter.
- Beat the egg whites and add the mixture.
- Grease a round shape with butter and flour and place the dough in the furnace at 220 ° C, preheated.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
1 tablespoon of light margarine
2 tablespoons of culinary sweetener
4 tablespoons of light chocolate
1/2 cup of tea, cola soda
1 cup of tea, wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 coffee spoon of baking soda
1 coffee spoon of vanilla essence
1/2 cup of tea, coconut water
1 mixture package for pudding light coconut flavour
2 cups of tea, cold skim milk
1 mixture package for pudding light chocolate flavour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Method of preparation of these Easy birthday cakes recipes for kids
- Whip the egg whites.
- Beat the egg yolks, margarine, and sweetener.
- Add the chocolate and soda and stir well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and finally the egg whites and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a moderate oven (170 ° C to 190 °), preheated.
- Unmold, cut in half and sprinkle with coconut water.
- For the filling, dissolve the pudding in 1 cup of milk, light the fire and stir until creamy.
- Let it cool and spread on one piece of cake.
- For the topping, dissolve the pudding and cocoa in the remaining cold milk, bring to heat and stir until thickened.
- Let cool and cover the cake.
Aren’t these Easy birthday cakes recipes for kids? Check another one!
Coconut and blackcurrant cake
1 cup (tea) sugar
1 1/2 cup (tea) of wheat flour
1 dessert spoon of baking powder
6 tablespoons cherry syrup
Method of preparation
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar for 10 minutes.
- Mix slowly the flour and baking powder.
- Place in a form of 24cm in diameter greased with margarine and floured.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180 ° C pre-heated for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and unmold.
Hope you enjoy our cakes recipes and delight all your guests with them! I am sure you will love these Easy birthday cakes recipes for kids!