Do you know How to cook bread? Do not you? Well, check this post and learn how to cook a delicious and soft bread! It is easy, and it does not take so many time to prepare. Also, have a look at our previous posts, such as how to make delicious milkshakes and savoury sandwiches for kids. You will love our ideas!
There is nothing better than eating a homemade bread, fresh out of the oven, buttered, is not it?
Yeah! Now you will learn to make a delicious homemade bread! The options are many, so try all our recipes and share with us your opinion!
How to cook bread: Best recipes
Do not you know How to cook bread? Have a look at try these recipes!
30min 1 serving
1/2 kilo flour
1 envelope dry Biological yeast
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 tablespoon sugar
- In a recipient mix the flour, salt, yeast and sugar
- Add the water little by little
- Knead until it unglued of container
- Make bread
- Let stand 30 minutes until double the size
- Bake 50 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown
How to cook bread – Homemade bun
2:30h 2 servings
7 Wheat cups (900 grams)
2 packets of 10g dry yeast (balls)
1 cup oil
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon of salt
1 head onion
1 ½ cup milk
1 ½ cup water
Separate the wheat in a bowl and beat the rest of the ingredients in the blender.
- Join wheat and beat well (+ – 2 min)
- Then put in 2 greased and floured forms
- Let stand for a few minutes.
- When you add the eggs, remove the yolk from one to after greasing the bread.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.
How to cook bread – Arab Homemade bread
400g wheat flour;
100g whole wheat flour;
300g of filtered water;
5g dry yeast;
1 tablespoon of sugar;
½ teaspoon salt.
In a smooth surface Sift the flour with the dry yeast, salt, and sugar.
- With the tip of the hand, make a hole in the middle.
- Pour the water in the center of the flour and with the tip of a fork, start mixing inside out, preventing water from flowing out.
- Clean the fork, put a little bit of flour in your hands and knead the dough for 10 minutes until it is very elastic.
- Pass it to a floured pot and cover it with a plastic or a damp cloth.
- Allow to ferment for about 2 hours until doubled in size.
- Deflate the dough, make a ball again, cover and bring to the refrigerator until opened.
- Shortly before baking, divide the dough into balls of 50g.
- Leave to rest for another half hour.
- Flour a surface and open the balls with a rolling pin until they are 2mm thick.
- Heat a frying pan and bake the bread one by one, turning it aside when it starts to form bubbles.
- You can bake the bread on a baking sheet in the furnace, removing them when they inflate (about 5minutes).
- Take on waves and pass them to a basket covered with a cloth.
- When cool, you can store them in bags in the refrigerator until use.
Enjoy our recipes! Hope y«now you know How to cook bread!