Making food fun for kids can be a great way to introduce healthy food to them. In fact, when you make food fun, kids always want to eat, even if they just try. In this post, you will find how to make food fun for your little ones. Also, have a look at our previous posts about mixing colours for yummy desserts and uses of cinnamon in candies.
Who has never experienced moments of nervousness trying to make a child eat spinach or a different fruit? You try to distract children with tv, singing, walking around the house, imitating the plane, in short, a lot of tricks so that your child eats, for, in the end, he did not even try.
If this is your case, do not be discouraged. Know that this is more common than you think. All families go through this, but we have the perfect solution for you: Making food fun for kids.
Making food fun for kids: Complete guide
Deceive your child, even if only a little, it does not hurt if it is so that he consumes the nutrients necessary for his health, and you can do that Making food fun for kids.
Let the beautiful and appealing food will cause children are not as tough to try or to eat vegetables and fruits.
A perfect way is to choose a character that your child likes and then think how to do. Any food is worth so you can put the idea into practice. You can use simple, more complex foods.
The important thing is to ensure a balanced, healthy meal, and that really becomes appealing to the eyes of children.
Making food fun for kids requires a lot of patience, but it will worth the effort. Let’s see some examples.
4 slices of sliced bread,
red bell pepper,
3 slices of cheese
1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Grate the carrots and cook the egg.
- Cut the bread slices with the help of a round cutter.
- Spread the cream cheese and place the slices of cucumber and tomato.
- Cut the cheese in the shape of a mouth clown. Put on the sandwich.
- Cut the egg into thin slices. They are the eyes of the clown.
- Grated carrot is to make hair.
- Cut a piece of pepper in a circle shape for the nose. And another cut to the mouth.
- The olives will be the eyes.
- Cut a thick slice of cucumber to serve as a hat.
- Cut peppers very thin to decorate the hat.
1 bunch of grapes,
- This dessert is simple to prepare.
- Start by cutting the whole fruit into small pieces. You can choose to squares or rectangles.
- Start assembling semicircles in the rainbow shape, with different colors of fruits.
- At each end of the rainbow put whipped cream.
What do you think of these two examples? You can use your imagination in all dishes that prepare, even rice, putting some olives to make eyes, carrot nose to make, and tomato to make the mouth. Making food fun for kids is easy and effective!