Thinking about Mixing colours for yummy desserts? We are going to show you some great ways to mix colours for your desserts. I am sure all kids will love to see all those colours in the cake table. Have a look also at our posts about Spicing up your kids party in Birmingham and how to prepare chocolate muffins. To make your party even more colourful, what about hiring clowns?
Children eat first with their eyes, and so we have to try to make our desserts very appealing, preferably with many colours. Here are some recipes for Mixing colours for yummy desserts.
Mixing colours for yummy desserts: Make it beautiful and colourful
There are some very delicious desserts, and can be very colourful. One of the things that kids like is gelatin. See two different gelatin recipes that can give an extra colour to your table.
Let’s Mixing colours for yummy desserts!
• 4 boxes of gelatin with different flavours
• 1 can of condensed milk
• 1 can of sour cream
• 1 envelope of powder unflavoured gelatin
- Prepare separately each flavour of gelatin as send the instructions and refrigerate.
- When they are already ready, cut them into pieces and place in the bottom of a refractory.
- Dissolve unflavored gelatin according to instructions, and blend in a blender with condensed milk and cream.
- Pour the white cream over gelatin in refractory and refrigerate until firm.
Coloured gelatin In Layers
• 1 box of powder gelatin, grape flavour
• 1 box of powder gelatin, pineapple flavour
• 1 box of powder gelatin, tutti frutti flavour
• 1 box of powder gelatin, lemon flavour
• 1 box of powder gelatin, tangerine flavour
• 900 ml of hot water
• 900 ml of ice water
• 1 can of condensed milk
• 1 coconut milk glass
• Oil for greasing
Now, let’s Mixing colours for yummy desserts!
- Dissolve in 150 ml of boiling water the content of the gelatin box, starting from the first taste of the ingredients.
- After, add 150 ml of ice water to the mixture and mix well.
- Grease with oil a form of pudding with a hole in the middle, and pour half of the gelatin already dissolved.
- Then take to the fridge freezer for 15 minutes.
- With half of the remaining gelatin, mix it with 6 tablespoons of condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- After the 15 minutes of the gelatin in the freezer, very carefully, pour the mixture made before, and bring back to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure with other flavours, always following the 15 minute time for the gelatin layer and 15 minutes for the cream layer.
- After adding the last layer of cream, tangerine, lead to the fridge for at least 3 hours, unmold just before serving.
These recipes are easy to make, though the latter takes a while. However, it is worth the time spent because the end result is simply fantastic.
You can be sure that your guests will love not only the look but the flavour, which is simply delicious.
If you are going to have a party soon, so keep these recipes. They are going to be very useful for you. Then just start Mixing colours for yummy desserts!