Non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers are a great option to spice up your kids party. Also, check some sandwiches and treats to offer in your teenage party. There are many recipes for non-alcoholic cocktails that you can do to make your party unique. The visual effect is amazing, which is great even to decorate your table. Take a look!
Teens love to feel more and more close to adulthood. They feel the willingness to try alcoholic drinks, not for the taste of them, but because they want to feel older. So a good way to show them they do not need to drink alcohol is doing these fantastic cocktails.
Non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers – Recipes
Let’s see some recipes of non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers, so your party becomes truly amazing!
1 cl of Coconut Milk
10 cl of Pineapple Juice
10 cl of Passion fruit juice
1 cl of Grenadine Syrup
1 lemon strip
1 Red Cherry
- Place all ingredients in the shaker with ice and shake very well.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass and garnish with lemon and red cherry.
4 cl of Capilé syrup
1 cl of Lemon Juice
1 cl of Concentrate Lime Juice
10 cl of Carbonated Water
1 orange peel
- Place in a tall glass the syrup, lemon juice, and lime juice, and stir well.
- Add a few ice cubes, carbonated water and stir again.
- Garnish with an orange peel in a spiral.
Those two non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers are very delicious, but there are more that you can do to your teenage party.
1 cl of blue heart syrup
1 cl of coconut beat
1 cl of Bols Blue
- Pour in a shot glass the blue heart syrup.
- Pull over a bar spoon to the surface of it and add to it, gently, coconut beat.
- With the help of the spoon, pour, finally, the Bols Blue and serve.
BANANA SHAKE WITH LEMON BALM
20 dl semi-skimmed milk
4 cl sugar syrup
1 Lemon Balm branch
- Cut four banana slices and set aside.
- Peel the remaining and crush them with milk and sugar syrup.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon balm and banana slices.
Another two non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers that I am sure your guests will love! Try them and then tell me what you thought!
CHANTILLY AND BLACKCURRANT SHAKE
10 cl milk
4 cl of Blackcurrant Syrup
1 tablespoon of whipped cream
Ice and Cinnamon Powder
- Insert the ice in a shaker and add it milk and blackcurrant syrup.
- Shake and pour in a medium glass.
- Add the whipped cream and serve sprinkled with cinnamon.
4 cl of Lemon Juice
4 cl of Cold Coffee
12 cl of Coke
- In a tall glass put the coffee with the lemon juice and stir well.
- Add a few ice cubes, Coca-Cola and stir. Serve.
2 cl of Bols Cacao White
2 cl di Bols Melon
1 cl of Pisang Ambon Original
5 ice cubes
2 cl of sour cream
1 red cherry
Small piece of dyed blue turnip with food colouring
- In a shaker, put the two types of Bols, Pisang Ambon Original, and ice cubes.
- Shake it energetically, then sift the drink into a cocktail glass previously frozen.
- Decorate it with cherry and turnip dyed with food colouring.
- Pull over the bar spoon to drink and add gently the sour cream. (The sour cream should be very fresh and slightly beaten).
Did you like our recipes? Try them and then tell me if your teens love them too. Enjoy these non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers!