Do you know How to prepare chocolate muffins? Chocolate Muffins are always a hit with the younger and the older too, is not it? Here’s how you can make them easily in your home! See also our recipes of Children’s Party DIY sandwiches and treats, and Non-alcoholic cocktails for teenagers.
There are plenty of recipes for chocolate muffins on the Internet, but I selected the best ones, and they really are very easy to do.
You can also ask the help of your little ones, they are really easy to make. Do not let them do it alone, always be around, especially in the time to bake.
How to prepare chocolate muffins easily and fast
So, to make your parties just amazing, these muffins are excellent. You can also cook them when it is cold because they are truly tasty!
Check How to prepare chocolate muffins!
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of powdered chocolate
1 cup of flour
4 tablespoons of butter
150ml of milk
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Optional: chocolate drops
How to do:
- Add in a bowl the chocolate and flour (sift them) and separate.
- Beat the egg yolks, sugar, and butter for about 3 minutes in the mixer.
- Add flour with chocolate and milk alternating them in the mixer.
- Stop beating and add the baking powder and chocolate drops, mix gently.
- Beat the whipped egg whites and when they are in fixed point add to batter stirring gently by hand.
- Grease the muffin cups with butter and flour.
- Place the batter in muffin cups and bake in the preheated oven (180 degrees) for about 25 minutes.
- Poke a toothpick to see if they are dry.
- Let cool a little bit and then you can serve.
This recipe is just delicious! But you can also cook chocolate muffins in other ways. Take a look!
2 cups of wheat flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of milk
1/3 cup of oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
300g milk chocolate
coloured candies to decorate
How to prepare chocolate muffins:
- In a bowl, place the flour, chocolate, sugar, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything very well until the ingredients incorporate to each other.
- Finally, add the baking powder and stir.
- Pour the batter in the form of the cupcake with paper forms.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes or until you stick a toothpick and it came out clean.
- Remove from oven, unmold and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Place on top of muffins.
- Embellish with sprinkles. And it is ready to serve.
These two recipes are simple to make, and certainly everyone will love. Do you have any secret that you want to tell us? Some special ingredient that you add to your muffins? Tell us How to prepare chocolate muffins!